Inmaculada Hernandez, PharmD, PhD
- Associate Professor, School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Science, UCSD
- Former Associate Director, Center for Pharmaceutical Policy and Prescribing
Inmaculada (Inma) Hernandez is a former Assistant Professor of Pharmacy and Therapeutics and Associate Director of the Center for Pharmaceutical Policy and Prescribing. In 2021, she became an Associate Professor at the School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Science at UC San Diego.
Education & Training
- PhD in Health Services Research and Policy - University of Pittsburgh, 2016
- PharmD - University of Navarra- Pamplona, Spain, 2013
- MS in Health Economics and Pharmacoeconomics - Pompeu i Fabra University - Barcelona, Spain, 2013